Friday, June 13, 2014

AWESOMEness News♥!!

I know so many of you are wondering why I am going to stop blogging @ SST.  Here is part of the reason.

I'm currently in the process of making a book.  Not some fiction story created up all in my head with make-believe characters, but a realish kind of book that you can actually get something from.  Plus, it will not be published on Bookemon, but most likely on Amazon.  Awesomeness!

I don't have all the details, but here is a teaser book cover for the book. I'm hoping all this works out.



Also, one more thing: I really want to do something with acting, and I want to audition at the local community theater, and do something bigger. . . like audition for a movie.  I live near the city, so maybe, just maybe, that can happen.  

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! BTW did you know that FPGirl shut down yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, I didn't know that! I know I haven't been seeing any posts by them recently, but I can not believe they shut down FP! I loved FP.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Did you know that FPGirl shut down yesterday? I'm still really mad. >:(

    ReplyDelete