Monday, March 10, 2014

Catching Fire Movie

On March 7 my most favorite movie came out - Catching Fire!  So, I picked up a copy of it of course and when I got home, I fixed up some popcorn and poured a glass of Dr. P and watched Catching Fire.

The Hunger Games trilogy is about a teenage girl, Katniss Everdeen, who volunteers for her sister Prim in The Hunger Games.  It would take me forever to explain The Hunger Games to you.... but I'll try to sum it up a bit.  It is where the government takes two children between the ages of 12 to 18 to fight against other children for food.  I think that is the best way I can explain it for now.  But if you want to learn more, just look up "The Hunger Games" and you will find a ton of stuff on it.

If you want to see the trailer of Catching Fire, please see below.  Then go pick up your very own copy of Catching Fire!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot wait until the DIVERGENT movie comes out in theaters on March 21, 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment