Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Memories/ Happy New Year!


A year ago today, we were getting ready to celebrate a new year.  It was still 2013, and we were uncertain of what would come in the year of 2014.  Now birthdays, holidays, and seasons have all come and gone.  We have all experienced many laughs and many tears this year.  Memories, exciting and humiliating and sad, have been permanently stamped in our minds.

Now, once again, we face a new year.  The year 2015 is full of uncertainty, but in a sort of pleasant way.  I mean, there is so much possibility for this new year.  You may find your new hobby, do something special, have a new relative, or make new friends! 

Now, I'm going to take a look back at all the things that happened this year!


 We got to stay at the mountains for a whole week.
 It snowed!
 Got to spend a day downtown with my mom, Amanda, and little Brother, Benjamin.
 Went to a NASCAR race and actually didn't die!
Started cooking and baking; I so love it!

I "inherited" this great blog from Maddie.
Went to the teen all-nighter.  It was. . . awesome! 
Won two giveaways in one month.
 Got to go on a date with my dad.
Learned how to swim.
Went to Barnes And Noble a lot
Went to camp.
Started playing the piano for offertory at church! (actually, that was only this week, but it still counts!)
 Found out I love Algebra.  (You probably think I'm crazy now!)
Got to go to Carowinds with some of my favorite people.
 (Kind of) Learned how to play Tennis
 Learned coding and sewing. (I know they seem like polar opposites, but I have a wide range of likes)


Thanks to all the people who follow this blog.  It means a lot to me.  :)  Thanks to Maddie who trusted me enough to give me the so-called "keys to drive the blog."  And thanks to my family, who played a part in making this year great!

Happy New Years!


♥ Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment