Thursday, December 4, 2014

My Crazy Love of Books



Let me just start by saying, I absolutely love books!  Each time I go to the library, I get about 15 or so books.  Then about two weeks later, I return those and get fifteen more.  It's probably not long till I've read all the books in the library.  :) The stack of books above were some of the books that I got on my last trip to the library.  I haven't read any of them yet, but I thought I'd share them with you.  So here they are!

The Doll People Set Sail
The reason this one interested me was because I have read two of the earlier books in the series when I was younger.  The one called The Meanest Doll In The World actually scared me a little bit, but it actually wasn't as scary as I remembered it.  I think this will be a fun read!

Anne Frank - Diary of A Young Girl
This one intrigued me because Amanda has been talking about it for a long time now.  Also, I''ve heard a tiny bit about her life, and it sounds very. . . well, lets say eventful.  I read a tiny bit of the beginning and I'm actually surprised a how well she writes!  I know this will be a great book!

Tuesdays at the Castle
 I've actually read this one and Wednesdays in the Tower before.  There is currently three books in this awesome series, all which I have read.  I got this book again because it has been forever since I read it.  So when I recently read the latest book, I had forgotten what the first two were about!  :) 

Wednesdays in the Tower
I pretty much already explained this one, so I don't have much to say about this one.

The Baby-sitters Club: The Summer Before
You may find this surprising, but I've actually never read the Baby-sitters Club books.  I don't know why, I just haven't.  So I decided this is a good place to start.  There's no time like the present, right?  :)

Dragon Slippers
Jessica Day George is one of my favorite authors, so when I found this books, I knew I had to read it.  In the past, I wasn't really a fan of fantasy, but since I've been reading just about every book in the library, I've grown to like it a bit more.  This should make an interesting read.

Magical Mischief
I honestly don't really know why I got this book; I just did.  I guess I liked the picture on the front or something.  Well, I have it now, so may as well read it!

Christy Miller - Departures
I absolutely love the Christy Miller Series.  If you have not read these books, you must!  They are the best books ever.  I recently found out that I havn't read this one, though so I picked it up.

Hope you enjoyed learning about these books.  Maybe you'll even get a chance to check them out!

♥ Rachel




1 comment:

  1. Whoa! That's a lot of books! ;) I think you're reading more than I am. And yes, Anne Frank's story is amazing.

    ReplyDelete