Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It's Raining, It's Snowing

It's raining, it's SNOWING, the old man is snoring.... so maybe that isn't exactly how it goes, but seeing how it is snowing where I live... well, yeah.

If you asked me a few hours ago if it was snowing, my answer would have been "No." But now, if you ask me, I would answer "Yes."

It is coming down really fast right now, and the snow is starting to stick and cover the ground.  I have a right mind to go play in it when I'm finished writing this post.  Hee hee :)

There is enough snow on the ground to make TINY snowballs if you can find enough snow.  I was, of course, planning on a snow day today, but I didn't expect as much snow as we're getting now.  All the kids in the schools where I live got to have half the day off.  Woohoo!

Either this week or next week, I'll post a pic (or two.... or three) of the snow.  

What is the weather like where you live?  Is it raining?  Is it sunny?  Is it snowing?


This is what the snow looks like now.

5 comments:

  1. How neat! I wish it would snow where I live. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it is sunny where I live.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's snowing at my house too! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is raining here but in any second it is supposed to snow....

    ReplyDelete