Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pin It Nail Finds

While on Pinterest, I went to my "Nails" board and found all of the nail designs I posted on there.  I have never done a blog post on nails before, so I figured now would be a good time to do so. :)

So. cute.  Love these little minions!
Can't say no to these cute lil minions! ;) @allycat @brava
Aw, love these!
Adorable!  @southkakalakigirl You need these!  
Camo nails
Camo print, yet so cute! :) @haileydunford

Cute, pretty, and yet so simple. <3 'n it
I love the color of these! 

Nice, simple, elegant... <3 these
If your going for a simple yet chic look, this color is for you!


What do you think about these nail designs?  Would you wear them?  Which is your favorite design?



2 comments:

  1. I love all of them! I think the minions and owls are super cute! The camo print ones look totes adorbs too! And the others look perfect for church or a party!

    ReplyDelete