Monday, February 3, 2014

♥ Valentine's Day Fashion ♥

Before V-Day (Valentine's Day) arrives, why not look for something super-cute, fun, or bright to wear?

Check out these cool V-Day fashions!  

For junior sizes, wear this:


MSC Easy Waist Dress
Buy this adorable waist-dress for only $23 HERE

These boots with the hearts on the sides will go great with your waist-dress.  Click HERE for more info.

For girl sizes, wear this:


Adorable hearts? Check.  Cute style? Check.  Less than $15? Check.  Buy HERE

Floral Super Skinny Jeans
Stylish skinny jeans.  Only $20.15.  Buy HERE

Glitter Fringe Cowboy Boots
No way!  These are only $10.50?  Yes way!  Buy HERE


♥ Happy V-Day! 

NOTE:  Some of the items I listed might be on sale.  Please check with your local retailer to see if the items listed above are in stock and see how much they are.  Prices are subject to change.  

5 comments:

  1. These styles are cute! I wear girl sizes, but I can wear some junior clothes. I think the prices are pretty good, except for the cowgirl boots, but you can always find cowgirl boots somewhere else. Also, I think flats would look better for the girl outfit, but that is just my opinion. But still, I love it all! Happy V-Day to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, great idea about the boots! Your totally right! You can buy similar boots at Shoe Show, Target, Kmart, etc. you just have to look out for them! And I also think flats would look great with the girl outfit.... but I wanted to go for a chic and rustic kind of look.
      Happy V-Day ♥

      Delete
  2. Love the Junior outfit... That would be something that I would wear...
    Happy V-Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hailey:-) I would totes wear it too! I have an outfit I really like that is somewhat like the junior outfit. It is a white waist-shirt with orange and brown patterns on the front. I like wearing it with blue jeans and a pair of my cowgirl boots. :-D
      Happy V-Day back ♥

      Delete