Wednesday, April 23, 2014

How I Can Change The World

I hope you all had a fabulous Earth Day and used the hashtag #MyBeautifulEarth sometime yesterday... I know, I know!  I totally forgot, but I plan to do it soon.  I also hope you all have plans this weekend to help out the earth in some possible way.  Amanda wrote a paragraph on how she can change the world.... here it is:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I have a really tough question for you . . . How can you change the world?
When Maddie asked me this, I set to brainstorming.  I suppose that lots of people would say that they would help “protect” the world or other stuff like that.  But what we really need to do is reveal to the people of this world that they are sinners . . . And there is a loving Savior who wants them to come to Him and have eternal security.
So, when someone asks me, “How can you change the world?” My answer would be “By giving the Word to the world.”  The world is in such darkness, and many of the people of this world know that they are in spiritual bondage but aren’t willing to change.  If only they knew how amazing it feels to know that God loves them.  To know where they will be when they die; no longer will the thought of what happens to them after they die scare them.  Instead, it can give them peace.  
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16


1 comment: