Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Style It Up Tuesday: Amanda's Style




Check out Amanda's unique style!



I love denim and different textures, so this outfit is right up my alley.



I wore this white and grey-striped polo with a dark denim cutoff jacket.  An olive skirt and brown boots pull this outfit together.  Don’t you just love the purse I’m holding?  It is so artistic.  Do you see the little pic keychain on it? :) Haha!



Ooh, I just love that dark denim!



Up close of the bracelet and ring I am wearing.
Oh, that ring in the picture above was my great-grandmother’s ring. It is a class-ring from 1943.  It is so neat!  I wear it all the time and hardly ever take it off.


I love these boots!  I wear them all the time.  Not being able to wear boots might be my least favorite part about summer.
I hope you enjoyed my outfit!
Smiles, 
Amanda

2 comments: