Saturday, July 26, 2014

Blogs/YouTube Channels I Love!

There are a couple blogs and YouTube channels I just adore.  Here they are:

1.  South Kakalaki Girl (Of Course!)
This is a super cool blog run mostly by my sister Amanda, and sometimes I post.  Head on over there to see reviews, videos, and other fun posts.

2.  Disney's Blog
This is a super funny blog run by Disney, about Disney!  They do tons of quizzes, inside secrets, and hilarious posts!

3.  SimplSarahBeauty
Prepare to have a blast watching cool videos made by 14 year old Sarah!  She makes DIY videos, makeup tutorials, tags, and lots of other videos.

4.  AllAroundAudrey  and JustJordan33
These two channels are run by sisters, who are best friends with simplsarahbeauty.  They just started their channel, but they have made DIY's, Nail Tutorials, and a couple more.

5.  Brooklyn and Bailey
Twins?!  No way!  These two girls are a pair of super-cool twins.  I love their personalities and they have tons of different videos.  They have made the Not-My-Arms Makeup challenge, The Gross-Out Jelly Bean Challenge, Book Reviews, and so much more!

6.  Cute Girls Hairstyles
This channel is run by the mom of Brooklyn and Bailey and you will occasionally see them featured in one of these videos.  This channel has tons of really cute hairstyles that are demonstrated.  Some of my favorites include the Pancaked Bun of Braids, 3D Flower Bun, and the Sides-Up Slide-Up Hairstyle.

I hope you check out these blogs and YouTube channels.  Be sure to comment below and tell me if you liked them!

While I support these blogs/YouTube channels, I cannot guarantee that I agree with 100% of the content that their authors believe or post/talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment