Tuesday, July 1, 2014

to all the boys i've loved before by jenny han


I thought The Selection series and The Hunger Games and Divergent were all, like, the best series, but that was until I met To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han.  It is not really like The Selection or The Hunger Games or Divergent, mainly because it is more about a girl that lives like regular girls. . . sort of. What I am saying is, that, she is kinda your average girl that fell in love and wrote letters to boys.

I am going to get to a review now.

To All the Boys I've Loved Before. . . what it is about

Lara Jean has liked--or loved--five different boys in her lifetime.  Five boys with different personalities.  Even though she liked them, she never admitted it. . . well, except through letters that were never meant to be sent to them through mail.  They were good-bye letters, telling them she moved on from them.  But once the letters are sent out to all the guys she ever loved, things take a turn for the awkward, the bad, and maybe even the good.  Lara Jean will soon find out what it means to really be in love. (Recommend for ages 14-Up)

To All the Boys I've Loved Before. . . what to expect

I'm just going to be downright honest; this book has a lot of bad words in it.  It says bad words maybe 20-30 times or so during this entire book.  I think maybe that is the only real bad thing in here, but there is something else, but I don't think it'd be right to mention it on here.  That is why I recommend it for ages 14-Up, although if you are younger and want to read it, you can give it a shot.  You might want to let your parents look at it first, though.

Also expect fun and funny stuff, plus cute outfits, mean girls, and what it means to fall in love.

To All the Boys I've Loved Before. . . my rating

I give it 4.9 stars!

To All the Boys I've Loved Before. . . my character crush

Peter Kavinsky over Josh!

Yes, this is a young adult read.  Photo taken by Maddie.  Review written by Maddie.  I was not paid to write this review.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maddie, it is Emma. I wish that you were still blogging at here, but I know that you moved on but please remember me. Also I want to know how that book turns out that you are writing. Bye!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete