Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Liebester Award

You know those cool award thingys that blogs get nominated for?  Well I was nominated for one by Naomi from http://livingasmodestgirls.wordpress.com/.  It is called the Liebester Award.  (Don't even ask me what's that supposed mean.)  :)  Thanks Naomi!   

My answers:
1. What is your middle name?
My middle name is (drum roll please). . . Maria! 
2. What is the most unique thing about you?
I am really interested in coding, yet I also like painting!
3. What makes you laugh no matter what mood you are in?
My little brother, Benjamin.
4. Do you like the city or country? 
Definitely the city.  I like to go to different places, not stay in one place all day.
5. What’s your favorite holiday?
Oh, this is a hard one.  I'd have to say. . . probably Thanksgiving.  It's such a happy time because we don't think about what we can do for ourselves, but we're actually thankful for the stuff we already have.
6. How many houses have you lived in?
Three
7. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
That I can share my opinions and thoughts about topics and just let my creativity flow!
8. Do you play any instruments?
Yes, the piano.
9. How many siblings do you have?
Four, so there's five of us kids all together.
10. What’s your favorite season?
Fall!  It's always nice to have a break from all the heat of summer.  :)
11. Do you like to read or write more?
Probably read

I am now supposed to nominate another blogger for this award, so my nominee is Emily from http://emsedition.wordpress.com/

Here are my questions for my nominee:

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
What is your dream job?

Do you prefer cooking or baking? 
What is your favorite season?
What is your favorite thing to wear?
What do you do when you have spare time?
If you could have lunch with any literary character, who would you choose?
If you could move to another state, which state would you choose and why?
What is your favorite verse in the Bible?
What is your favorite thing to eat?
What is your favorite subject in school?

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment