Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Style It Up Tuesday - Elephants

As I was looking around my room this morning, I noticed I have quite a few elephants themed things.  Here are a couple!

This is a little elephant pencil topper.  I love his little black top hat!






This is an elephant paper weight.  This comes in handy when I reading one of my textbooks and the pages won't stay down.  This elephant is really heavy though!


This turquoise elephant is on a chart in my room.  Elephants are my favorite animal and turquoise is my favorite color, so this is the perfect elephant for me!


This is a really long necklace from one of my aunts.  I love how shiny he is!


Lastly, is this turquoise elephant statue.  Whenever I look at it, it makes me so happy because it's so bright!

Be sure to rate this post below! 

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment