Thursday, December 26, 2013

December Guest Blogger 2013: Hailey D.

I got the chance to interview my friend Hailey D., from Model Topia.  She is an awesome teenager who has a passion for writing, hunting, reading, and finding models for her books!

Maddie:  So.... tell me about your blog, Model Topia.

Hailey:  Hmmm... what to say... well it is a blog that I started out as a way to get models for my book and now it has turned into much, much more. It has contests, quizzes, giveaways, chatting, etc.

Maddie:  Why did you decide to create Model Topia?

Hailey: I decided to create Model Topia because I was looking for a way where I could get more models for my book and a place where all my models could chat and have fun.

Maddie:  I know you have a book, Never  Stop Cheering, can you tell us about that?

Hailey: Yes I can. Never Stop Cheering is a teen book... it has romance, mystery, and comedy. I am on chapter 9 right now I have had many questions on how long my book is going to be but I just keep saying "you know I do not know because right now I am on chapter 9 and I am not wanting to end my book yet." So there is no telling how many chapters I will go to.

Maddie:  What do you think you want to be when your older?  

Hailey:  Well I have always wanted to be a nurse. I love to help people.

Maddie:  I wanted to ask you this little fun question:  What do you like on your pizza?

Hailey:   I like pepperoni. :) 

Maddie:  Thanks for answering these questions, Hailey! :-)

You can visit Hailey's blog at http://modeltopia.blogspot.com/

P.S.  The "Guest Blog" page is coming down soon, so please contact me ASAP if you would like to be a guest blogger for the month of March.  That will be the last month we have this kind of guest blogging :-)

2 comments: