Wednesday, December 11, 2013

New Logo

I have a new logo if you can tell! :)

School and Sun Tans

I am just going to make this super-quick.  I would like to go ahead and say Merry Christmas because I will NOT do a blog post next week, and I may or may not do one the week of Christmas.  So just have fun spending time with your family, enjoying your break from school, or looking around my blog/site.

xo, Maddie

P.S.  Thanks Amanda and Rachel for sharing their blog/site with me (click HERE).  Thanks Amanda for creating my new logo.  Thanks to Hailey for being an awesome friend and sharing her book with me (click HERE).  Thank you Brooke for creating Hailey's book cover for me and her (click HERE).  


4 comments:

  1. Thanks Amanda, Hailey, and Ally! And check out the new "reactions" at the bottom of each post.... :)

    ReplyDelete