Monday, May 26, 2014

Changes

Hi to all,
I am positive many of you have heard about all the new changes coming to SST. Some of these changes are huge, so be ready!  I guess I'll go ahead and start.

First of all, I'd like to say that the Contests, Covergirl, and Reviews pages are coming down.  The Q&A page will be updated and changed, plus we will add a Contact page.  The Covergirl page will no longer be needed, and your about to find out why.  As for the Contests and Reviews page, I find them taking up my time.  Like whenever I post a review, sometimes I will forget to put it on Reviews page and people are like "Aren't you going to put it on there?"

Second, I am going to do fewer blog posts each month.  Probably around five per month.

Contests.... giveaways.... how much fun.... am I right?  I don't want to say good-bye to those sweet things, so I won't.  However, we won't have as many giveaways.

Quizzes!  Oh, I sure do love my quizzes!  SST will TRY to have monthly quizzes, so just bare with us.

Am I still going to do random blog posts?  Will I change my blog into a fashion blog with some photography? Will I make it a baking and recipe blog (I will go ahead and tell you definitely not)?  That's the thing.  I would like to do less random blog postings, and make them more put-together.  I love reading, so more book reviews would be awesome.  I also enjoy mixing and matching outfits, so I would want to do that.  Ooh, and my video blog.... I have been neglecting it, poor thing.  I am always trying to make some random silly video, when really, I should be doing an enjoyable video that makes sense.

My vlogging will continue, and I might do around one video blog every two months.

There will no longer be anymore Covergirl contests because....

I am going to have a casting call for three writers to join SST.  This will take place super-shortly.

Now for the biggest change of all: Come time in July or August, I will no longer blog that much (or at all). I am going to be super busy this year for various reasons.  Like... going to public school (you know how much work that is, right?) and having after-school clubs... and there are other reasons.  But no worries... SST's new writers will be doing weekly posts of awesomeness!

If there is ever a time when I do need to stop blogging, then I will hand over my blog to someone I trust, or something like that.

Oh, right, June is SUPER BUSY for me this month.  I'm talking two camps, creative writing classes, VBS, b-day parties, and all that good stuff.

There are so many reasons for all these changes!  Wow!  Like I have been working on books, and I really need to get them finished (like Teens and Entrepreneurship), so that is only one of the reasons because of some of this.

All these changes will take place soon.  If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions.... ANYTHING, please let us know via contact form.  Leave your thoughts in comments.  Best wishes, Maddie.

To get updates from this blog, please enter your email address in the "Follow this blog by email" box.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! These are some crazy changes! But I respect all of these, and totally understand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. . . I'm so sad!!! But it is understandable. Your frequent posts will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! will miss ya bunches.

    ReplyDelete