Monday, May 12, 2014

The Sister Tag

After heading over to South Kakalaki Girl, I read a post called The Sister Tag.  In the post, SKG writers Amanda (who is also our Covergirl!) and her sister, Rachel, answered fun questions to see how much they are alike (and not alike).  Since I have a sister, I decided to try doing a 'sister tag' as well!
(Some of the questions I got from Amanda and Rachel:)




1. If you could describe each other in one word, what would that word be?

Maddie: Unique personalities.

G: Funny.

2. What is one thing that annoys you about one another?

Maddie: My sister is super-duper outgoing.

G: Maddie has way better handwriting than me.

3. What is your current favorite song?

Maddie: I have so many.  Three current favorites are: Classic by MKTO, Payphone by Maroon 5, and Love is An Open Door by Kristen Bell and Santino Fontana.

G: Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker.

4. What is your favorite TV show?

Maddie: I have so many!  My list includes 19 Kids & Counting, Duck Dynasty, The Voice, Adventure Time, Kim of Queens, and all those shows on Animal Planet, HGTV, and Food Network.

G: Boomerang and Nickelodeon shows.

5. What is your favorite movie?

Maddie: You should know by now that it is Catching Fire (although Divergent, Brave, Tangled, and Frozen are right behind.)

G: Frozen.

6. Do you and your sister think alike?

Maddie: Um.... sometimes.  We seem to have a mind of our own.

G: Yes. (Maddie says "What....?")

7. Describe your sister in three words.

Maddie: Quirky, funny, and loud

G: Pretty, talented, and fun

8. What is your favorite subject in school?

Maddie: English for the most part, but I also like all the others.

G: Reading.

9. Pants or dresses?

Maddie: I'm almost always doing something, so pants.  I usually only wear dresses to church.

G: Pants, but I do wear dresses a lot.

10. Do you ever argue?

Maddie: On rare occasions.

G: We don't really argue, we mostly disagree.

11. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Maddie: I made a list.  Either a veterinarian, actress, singer, or the other possible millions things.  (Sorry, can't decide!  But I've got time, right?)

G: Fashion designer.

12. Fave critter?

Maddie: Panda's are so cute!

G: Dolphin.

Hope you enjoyed this and got to learn a little more about us!

4 comments:

  1. This is so neat! :) I am so glad that you tried this on your blog, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, Maddie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! :) I learned much more about you guys.

    ReplyDelete