Wednesday, May 14, 2014

J Dollz: A Review

 All pictures photographed by me!
Hey guys!  Amanda here.  Today I am going to be writing about these Japanese dolls: J Dollz.
I discovered these darling little things on a trip to Tuesday Morning (that's a store name).  Tueasday Morning is kind of like GoodWill, where you never know if you'll find a treasure or not.
I saw this ballerina doll and fell in love with her.  I bought her and named her "Genevieve Antoinette."
These dolls are very dainty and so beautiful.  They have joints in their wrists, elbows, shoulder, knees, and ankles, which makes them perfect for practicing portrait photography!
 Look at how dainty the details are on her tutu . . .
 And the top!  Wow, talk about a statement!  I want this in my size!
 Here she is, dancing at the foot of a tree, just having the time of her life!
Phew, what a workout!  Genevieve rests for a little bit . . .
 Then she adventures back out into the wide world!
 Being shy (What dainty little feet!).
Soon she's right back at it, pirouetting and whirling about!
 Then she rests for a couple minutes.
 Such a tiny, dainty little creature!

 A couple months later, I visited Tuesday Morning and found another J Doll!  Her first name was Evangeline, but I can't remember what her last name was . . . let's call her Evangeline Lorraine.
 She is a very delicate doll, with a pink gingham dress and lots of lace work.
 Evangeline enjoys just sitting out in the sun and looking pretty.
 Here is a close-up of her pretty dress . . . once again, I need this in my size!
 Such gorgeous eyes! 
 Looking pretty as a petunia . . .
 Posing some more . . .
 She loves giving me that faraway stare . . .
 Ooh, it's windy!  Hold onto your hat, Evangeline!
 Evangeline may look very elegant and girly, but she loves walking around barefoot.
 This is my most favorite picture of her!
 Buh-bye, and have a fantastic week!

1 comment: