Monday, November 17, 2014

Beauty Tips - #Bundle Marathon

Today I get share with you some beauty tips!  So here they are.

Hair
My first tip for hair is don't touch it!  (I have to admit that I am guilty of not following this very often)  If you are continually touching your hair, it will get oily very fast.  If you have your hair styled in . . . say a bun, you still shouldn't touch it a lot because the more you touch it, the more likely it is to fall down.

My second tip is check out Cute Girls Hairstyles YouTube channel.  They have fun and easy hair tutorials.  All the tutorials look like so much fun, I can't choose just one! (Ooh, I think that rhymes!)


Lips
(This is a tip from my good friend, Emily J.)  If you're lips are really chapped, just rub a little bit of extra-virgen olive oil on them occasionally and soon, they'll be moist again!

Another thing that you could do for chapped lips is purchase some LipSmakers.  I love the Luxe line that came out this year.  My favorite flavor of the Luxe line is definitely the Vanilla Bean Sorbet.



Skin
Witch Hazel is a great remedy for acne.  Just get some cotton balls, pour some Witch Hazel on it, and rub it all over your face.  This removes all dirt and particles that are on your face.  

Another product that works great for fighting acne, is the Burts Bees Herbal Blemish Stick.  Just rub it on the places that have acne a couple times a day, and soon, those red bumps will be gone!

One thing that will help you keep acne away is to change your pillowcase a couple times a week. Oil from your face will gather on your pillowcase and will be rubbed back onto your face.  Changing your pillow case will prevent your face from being more oily.

Lastly, if your hands are dry and chapped, the Burts Bees Intense Hydration Day Lotion.  Just rub a bit on your hands and they'll be moist again!  I really love this cream because dries quickly; it's not all gooey and slimy.  It dries minutes and it smells really good!


Nails
If you have fragile, weak, thin, or peeling peeling nails, Nailtiques is a great polish to use.  They have a couple different formulas for different types of nails.  I know from experience that this nail polish really works!  In just a couple weeks, my nails were strong and healthy again!



I hope you guys enjoyed these tips!

Comment down below with your favorite tips!

 ♥ Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment