Monday, November 10, 2014

My Dream Capsule Wardrobe - #BundleMarathon

All of us wish we had some certain pieces of clothing in our wardrobe.  Here are my top 6 dream pieces of clothing.


1. Denim Jacket - Target
I love denim jackets!  They're so easy to pair up with just about anything.

2. Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Khalea Combat Boots - Target
These would be so totally cute!  They remind me of Little House on the Prairie type things.

3. Girls Animal-Graphic Tees - Old Navy 
That is possibly the cutest fox I've ever seen!

4. Girls Boat-Neck Sequin-Graphic Tees - Old Navy
Stripes are totally in right now and the sparkly umbrella is so cute!  I just love sparkles!

5. Women's Striped Knit Infinity Scarf - Target
I love scarves; especially infinity scarves.  There's just something about them that I love.


6. Custom Converse Sneakers - Converse.com
I simply adore Converse sneakers.  When I learned that you can make custom Converse sneakers, I almost passed out!  (Okay not really, but I was really excited!)  Visit this page here to design your own Converse sneakers.


Make sure to comment down below with your fav item!
 Rachel

2 comments: