Saturday, November 22, 2014

My Top 5 Favorite Disney Princesses



Even though I’m not seven, I still love watching Disney Princess Movies.  I mean, what girl doesn’t?  So here are my top five favorite Disney Princesses.

5. Anna – Frozen

Anna is a quirky character.  This girl is royalty, yet she doesn’t think of herself higher than the common people.  Plus, her outfits are so cool! 

4. Belle – Beauty and the Beast

Belle is a very sweet girl.  I mean, she befriends a monster that nobody likes, she’s poor, but makes the best of the situation by being happy, and she reads books.  Any girl that loves to read is an awesome girl!

3. Cinderella – Cinderella

I really like how in the older princess movies, the princesses had a kind temperament.  For example, when Cinderella is locked in her room by her evil stepmother, she doesn’t become angry, say mean things, or scream and yell.  She remains kind and begs her stepmother to let her out.  I really like that quality.

2. Rapunzel – Tangled

This girl is also very quirky.  I mean, who would be able to come up with all those things to do while you’re locked up in a tower for 16 years?  She’s also a fantabulous artist.

1. Snow White – Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Snow White is by far my #1 favorite Disney princess.  I have adored Snow White ever since I was little.  When I was younger (a lot younger), I would love to watch her movie; however, I was so scared of the evil queen, that I would hide behind the couch and have Amanda tell when she was gone.  :)  I don’t really have a specific reason I like her so much, but I guess it’s because of her character.  She’s thoughtful, caring, kind, patient, and loving.  Besides, who else could rock wearing the three primary colors together?  :)

Who’s your favorite Disney Princess?  Comment down below!

♥ Rachel
 

1 comment:

  1. You know I love Belle (haha)! :) I also like Aurora, Pocahontas, and Mulan.

    ReplyDelete