Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you guys are having a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with lots of turkey and pie!

So, as this day was approaching, I was helping my mom prepare things, rushing around, and just being busy.  I was too busy to even think about Thanksgiving and the meaning of it.  I knew it in the back of my head, but didn't pause to contemplate it.  I think that sometimes, we get so wrapped up in the problems and duties of life, that we forget to pause and think about the little blessings we receive from God. (I know 'cause I do it a lot.)  I have so many  things to be thankful for.  So here is just a small list of things I am truly grateful for.

A Family
 

This was before Benjamin, my youngest brother, joined our group.  (I was the one in purple.  This was like 7 or 8 years ago!)  :)


A Home

I have always loved my house!

Food
That is definitely something to be thankful for! 

Freedom
We take this for granted so much, but I am so grateful that we still have rights and freedom.

There are so many other things I could add to the list, but these are a good start.

What are you thankful for?
♥ Rachel

2 comments:

  1. You were so cute when you were little! Hows your post coming along?
    Bethany x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! I almost forgot about that! I'll try to send that over your way sometime today or tomorrow! :)

      Delete