Thursday, November 13, 2014

Interesting Winter Candles


There is almost always a candle brightly burning in my house.  A couple days ago, my dad got some new winter-themed candles.  The names are quite interesting, if you ask me.

The first one is called "Dream By The Fire."  It smells nothing like dreaming by the fire because what does dreaming by the fire even smell like?  It smells like a guy's cologne.  It's really strong.  

The next one is "Frolic and Play!"  You know I've always wanted to know what frolicking and playing smells like!  Okay not really, but it sounds interesting right?  Sadly, it dosen't smell like that.  I don't think I've ever smelled a candle like this one, but it smells like sonething I ate when I was little and made me sick.  I can't remember what it was, but I still remember the smell!  The smell is sort of minty, yet sickly smelling.

The red one is "Sleigh Bells Ring."  Like the song, "Sleigh bells ring, are you listening, in the lane, snow is glistening..."!  Even though this one has a cool name and picture,  like the others, it doesn't smell like its name.  If it smelled like its name, it would probably smell like metal.  Bleh!  Instead, it smells like a clear soap that is glycerin-free or something like that.

Lastly, there is "Build A Snowman."  Of course, this one doesn't smell like building a snowman because I don't think snow even smells like much of anything.  It smells like peppermint with a hint a coconut.

I have a feeling that they just renamed four smells that they had previously and didn't do very well.  

So which scent did you find most interesting?  Be sure to comment down below with your thoughts!❄️

 ♥ Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment